Re: [orca-list] Voxin problem with capital letters

Hello.

It doesn't work. I have Voxin, my friend have Voxin too. We tested it on Debian 10 and Accessible Coconut the newest version, Orca master and no clicking with capital letters.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, le jeu. 06 févr. 2020 10:43:08 -0500, a ecrit:
> This sounds like it's either a speech-dispatcher problem or a Voxin problem.
> Perhaps Samuel has some insight?

I don't know, I don't have voxin, and both espeak & voxin seem to be
taking their icon files from /usr/share/sounds/sound-icons/, so normally
they should just work similarly.

Samuel