Re: [orca-list] Voxin problem with capital letters

Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, le jeu. 06 févr. 2020 10:43:08 -0500, a ecrit:
This sounds like it's either a speech-dispatcher problem or a Voxin problem.
Perhaps Samuel has some insight?

I don't know, I don't have voxin, and both espeak & voxin seem to be
taking their icon files from /usr/share/sounds/sound-icons/, so normally
they should just work similarly.

Samuel