Re: [orca-list] Prevent Orca from eating keys while in a kvm guest

I think a sleep mode is a really good idea, if possible.

Jeremy

On 2/5/20 7:04 AM, Majid Hussain wrote:
hi there,
hows about a setting in orca that disregards spisific applications?
e.g in the windows univirce, nvda has a mode called sleep mode where
it disregards all key presses etc it's like the app is not open.
so maybe a setting when pressing orca key plus a cirten key would
prevent orca from trying to capture sed key would that be possible?