From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Reece O'Bryan via
orca-list
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 12:36 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Processor or memory: which matters most with screen
readers?

I understand that having a slow or old processor or having an insignificant
amount of RAM is definitely going to cause problems. However, does there
seem to be a sweet spot in which the machine has adequate processing power
and plenty of memory to be able to run orca and screen readers?

Thank you,

-Reece