Re: [orca-list] Use VirtualBox's Seamless Mode or VMware's Unity Mode

Hey there Samantha, I can speak to virtual boxes seamless mode, although I am sure unity mode would work just
about in the same way. When you command+tab to an application running in your virtual machine, you’re going
to get orca speech. Anything running inside your VM, will be spoken using orca. Anything outside, or on your
host machine, will be using voiceover. Voiceover, is unable to read anything in the VM, at least that I am
aware of recently. That could have changed in the most recent release, Big Sur. if Apple makes the screen
recognition technology available in macOS, that we have in iOS 14 on the iPhone, this could change
drastically. I would love to see that. I hope this answers your question, but feel free to ask any more
questions you have, and I’d be glad to help out where I can.