[orca-list] Chromium performance or responsiveness

Dear Everyone,
While testing the waters before switching in more significant way to
Linux I want to verify the following:
Important: I'm using a virtual machine with 4 CPU cores alocated and
all the hardware acceleration features are working.
Orca version: 3.38 and Chromium version: 87 - both regular installs
from the repositories.

When I go to any webpage it seems like Orca needs to wait until all
the objects are loaded before it becomes stable in tems of speech and
navigation. I also susspect that current frameworks such as React,
which render pages on the client side may contribute to the time when
reading and navigation is fluent for Orca may keep getting events of
new DOM fragments being inserted in the webpage.
When I navigate with structural keys there is a lag before elements
get spoken. What is interesting the Braille display is showing them
immediately.

Are there any settings I could change to make parsing and reading
smoother? Or maybe Chromium on Linux needs a little bit more time and
last fixes to be as responsive as it is on Windows, which simply got
more focused attention due to a larger user-base.

Thank you for your time and hints...