Re: [orca-list] Use VirtualBox's Seamless Mode or VMware's Unity Mode

This will not make the virtual machine accessible. All it does is put the windows of the guest OS on the host's taskbar or Alt + Tab / Command + Tab list. VoiceOver will not speak the contents of the programs though, only the guest OS, and OCR I suppose, can do that.