Re: [orca-list] Linux and Virtual Box

Depends on the distribution you are installing.  You probably want
something which has an accessible install -- I think Debian does, but
I don't know whether you need a hardware synthesizer to do that.  I
would settle on your distribution first and then  better help can be
given.
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 11:45:07 -0500,