Re: [orca-list] Linux and Virtual Box

What's the differences in those versions of orca?

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020, 6:52 PM John Covici <covici ccs covici com> wrote:
I have been using  vmware fusion to create virtual machines on the
Mac, and you have to install the screen reader for whatever
distribution you want to use just like it was a new computer.  You can
still use voiceover on your other applications, although you may need
to turn vo on and off at times, because of key conflicts.

Hope this helps.