Re: [orca-list] KDE Plasma Launcher "Kickoff" makes progress in accessibility

I'd rather wait until the KDE apps, like Kate and KMail, and all that are made accessible, but yeah I'm very glad we'll have another option, as long as the KDE folks keep it up. QT still doesn't feel as great as GTK, but Mumble is a QT app and still works amazingly well, so maybe it's just general QT developers not taking advantage of QT accessibility.