Re: [orca-list] KDE Plasma Launcher "Kickoff" makes progress in accessibility

Hello,

I think app chooser has been made accessible a little while ago.

Now the launcher is getting this nice christmass accessibility related treatment.

Once notification area aka system tray / top pannel whatever alternative there is on the KDE desktop gets a11y support, it would be about time to move to KDE.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 25. 12. 2020 o 0:21 Jason White via orca-list napísal(a):