Re: [orca-list] making Linux a hospitable place for TTS engines like Voxin

Le 22/12/2020 à 03:21, Bill Cox a écrit :
if you are willing to direct my efforts.
Hello Bill,

Are you interested on speech synthesizer issue or are you willing to help on other issue?

Currently on the Linux world we've many challenges:

I summarized the desktop agnostic challenges to improve the overall Linux a11y experience. I don't think working on making another desktop accessible would be really useful at the end if we don't improve applications themself.

Thanks for providing help to improve a11y.