Re: [orca-list] Announcing Speech Switch: making Linux a hospitable place for TTS engines like Voxin

Rastislav Kish via orca-list, le mer. 02 déc. 2020 18:59:14 +0000, a ecrit:
What's totally understandable, since there are no resources to teach the proper
way to do it.

Yes, that's the point. I don't think we can afford splitting
our efforts.  We can work together.  It takes time to establish
communication, but on mid/long-term it pays off.

Samuel