[orca-list] Discord web/browsers/autoo focus

Just wondering, is it only me that has this issue? I turned off auto focus in Orca's setings, yet if I use Discord's web interface, it still auto focuses on elements on page load. Is there anything I can do browser wise or?

To reproduce, merely go to discord.com/channels after signing in, it'll auto focus on things, or pull up a chanel on a server, enjoy the insta focus on message field and at times, refusing to accept you went into browse mode. Not got a debug.out on this machine