[orca-list] Helping the Cawbird developers?

Hi all. I've just started using Cawbird for Twitter. It's pretty good, but has a few accessibility issues, including:

* Tabbing passed the date label of a tweet in the home timeline makes Orca crash, and every time it encounters that element, whatever it is, it crashes again. Very reproducible.

* In the keyboard shortcuts dialog, no keyboard commands are read, unless you do a search for one, and only then with flat review.

* Almost all buttons on the F10 "toolbar" type area are unlabeled.

On the issue of the keyboard shortcuts, they brought up this issue:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/issues/1034

so maybe we can get some motion on that. Besides, it'd better be accessible for GTK4, since accessibility is one of their big talking points for this release.

Would anyone else have any ideas or pointers for them?