Re: [orca-list] Please test master

Hello,

I think it is working like this for ages.

In fact It is happening to me randomly since I'm using orca and gnome -terminal for some 7+ years or so.

Some times flat review on the terminal will get wrapped incorrectly as if there were no line breaks. Switching to another window and then back fixes it so I haven't reported this.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 9. 12. 2020 o 19:19 Alexander Epaneshnikov via orca-list napísal(a):