Re: [orca-list] gtk3-1:3.24.24: terminal problems with orca

Peter, I'm working on various web/chromium tasks at the moment, so it's not a great time for to update Gtk+. That said, maybe something will jump out at me from a full debug.out. The Gedit text area sounds like a good candiate.

Thanks in advance!
--joanie