[orca-list] gtk3-1:3.24.24: terminal problems with orca

hello Joanie. arch linux updated to gtk3 v1:3.24.24 and several VI users, including me, started to experience problems with gtk based terminals (mate-terminal gnome-terminal)

what happening:
when launching terminal and using flat revue we get: "page tab list" and nothing else.
when another tab is created by ctrl+alt+t all works fine.

debug file: https://gist.github.com/b3b6ebf46b68bf3a510797fda7212793
in captured session i do:
launching mate-terminal, trying to use flat revue. then i create another tab. all is working.

thanks in advance. if you need something else, I will be happy to help.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.