[orca-list] Trying to get orca working with chromium and having some trouble.

Good evening all,

I am trying to get orca master to work with chromium latest 87 to play together in fedora 33.  I added the following to my bash_profile.

: ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1.

When I run chromium with --force-renderer-accessibility I get nothing.

If I tab away from the window then tab back I just hear new tab chromium.  Nothing else.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.  I am using fedora-mate 33 with the latest packages and a fresh install of chroium 87 stable from the fedora 33 repo.

Matthew