[orca-list] Google chrome crash in both stable and unstable

Hello,
Not sure if it was reported and is tracked or is something new, but that
bug is present in both stable and unstable google chrome:
Go to
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/brand-center/network-topology-icons.html
Use shift+h to navigate back in headings to the "network topology icons"
heading.
To crash chrome, press the down arrow then.
Another way to crash (not sure if issue is same): press ctrl+f, type
icons, ... crash! this was tested on stable only, but I don't think it
changed in unstable.
These crashes do not register in chrome:crashes it seems, so I cannot
give crash ids.