[orca-list] Screen reader find dialog dialog

Couple questions about this:

1. The subject line is what is spoken when I cause this to appear. Maybe nix one "dialog"?

2. Does this actually work, and under what circumstances is this meant to be useful? Specifically, I:

a) Load https://twitch.tv/superblindman.

b) Wait a second or so for the chat to appear.

c) Press "." and type "welcome to", pressing enter.

Focus doesn't move at all. I'd expect to land on the "Welcome to the chat room" text as Ctrl-f does.

Curious if things are supposed to work this way, or if this Find command does something else? Thanks.