Re: [orca-list] Google chrome crash in both stable and unstable

Confirmed. Will take a look. Thanks!
--joanie

On Wed, 2020-08-26 at 20:20 +0200, Michał Zegan via orca-list wrote:
Hello,
Not sure if it was reported and is tracked or is something new, but
that
bug is present in both stable and unstable google chrome:
Go to
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/brand-center/network-topology-icons.html
Use shift+h to navigate back in headings to the "network topology
icons"
heading.
To crash chrome, press the down arrow then.
Another way to crash (not sure if issue is same): press ctrl+f, type
icons, ... crash! this was tested on stable only, but I don't think
it
changed in unstable.
These crashes do not register in chrome:crashes it seems, so I cannot
give crash ids.