Re: [orca-list] An oddity with Orca 3.36.5-1 on Arch/Mate

I guess since both of those test pronounce  correctly, it's Orca. I might add that the first time I changed the Orca configuration with Orca key and space after the update, the speech language changed to US English. I use Great Briton because the US voices sound off to me. When I went through the list of languages available there was only NGB and no default, which is what I had it set to before. I had to change to NGB to get it to list Great Briton in the person list.

The items in those lists are inaccessible to the flat review of Orca when I tried to get the spellings, by the way.