[orca-list] An oddity with Orca 3.36.5-1 on Arch/Mate

In this version on my Arch system, when Orca reads a number followed by a space and a capitalized letter, it seems to speak in a non-english language. An example would be with an address such as, 123 S 99ST , but not with mixed capitalization such as, 123 Sth 99ST. This occurs in Pluma, Libreoffice and  Mate terminal, among other places. It does not seem to happen in edit fields in Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm not sure this is caused by Orca because Speech Dispatcher was updated around the same time. Espeak-ng was not updated though, and I thought that was what handled pronunciation if not in the Orca pronunciation entries.