Re: [orca-list] Orca is not speaking commands in terminal while using my virtual private server via ssh.

Hello,

I really have no further suggestions besides using fenrir either on a tty or with its limited graphical terminal support as Didier has suggested.

Just out of curiosity, does flat review work for you when SSH-ing to remote computer?

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 23. 8. 2020 o 17:59 Aaryan Kumar via orca-list napísal(a):

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply. But my screen reader is speaking everywhere in terminal. But when I type ssh and my username port IP address, and when I hit enter, it will ask me for the password. After providing a password, I will be logged in my server.
And here the actual problem comes, my old car is not reading my commands which I have been typing on the terminal.