Re: [orca-list] Orca is not speaking commands in terminal while using my virtual private server via ssh.

Hello,

maybe off topic, but using a tty (aka a virtual terminal aka a console) associated with a console screen
reader like (e)speakup, fenrir, speechd-up or maybe SBL could help.

I doubt that a graphical environment brings anything to ssh <smile>

Didier