[orca-list] Orca is not speaking commands in terminal while using my virtual private server via ssh.

Hello everyone! Myself Aaryan Kumar. I am facing strange issue with my screen reader. Actually I have my own virtual private server running on centos 7.8. and when I try to access that server from my Ubuntu terminal, orca is not speaking commands like reboot excetra. Can anybody help me to solve this problem? I am using Ubuntu 20.04.