Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird script

Hello,

I think this is not quite right.

ctrl+orca+space will open screen reader preferences for the current app. ctrl+orca+enter is not bound  in the default config for both desktop and laptop keyboard layouts.

You can configure screen reader preferences even for apps orca has no scripts for.

If you have configured some global mate keyboard shortcuts these are likelly to take precedence over thunderbird shortcuts. So if you are seeing conflicts like this I guess you should clear or redefine conflicting key bindings in the mate keyboard applet rather than within screen reader preferences.

If you need more help, please add some more details on which thunderbird keyboard shortcuts are not working for you and what's happening instead.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 23. 8. 2020 o 11:28 majid hussain via orca-list napísal(a):

hey,

to check if a cirten script is being used by orca press

caps lock key with control plus enter if in laptop mode

it will say something like

screen reader preferences for thunderbird

for applications that don't have a script loaded,

you will simply hear

screen reader preferences

I hope this is of help :)

Majid