[orca-list] Should Orca have a Mate script?

Hello,

I am using Mate because I was told on the Debian Accessibility List that it is more accessible than the
current Gnome.
In addition, we just could not get the currfent Gnome to work on my machine. i have a very capable computer
tech.
So I'm wondering if there can be such a thing as an Orca Mate script. How would that play with the
Thunderbird script?

Thanks,
John

--