[orca-list] Passing commandline switches into a flatpak?

Hello, List!

I installed the discord application, into a Linux Mint installation, using flatpak.  When I launch discord from the menu system (it's in the Internet sub-menu), It seems to launch and run as superuser.  I cannot read discord's screens, using orca 3.31.2.  In another installation, I am able to get an accessibil discord screen by passing
"--enable-caret-browsing  --force-renderer-accessibility",

on the commandline.  Where should such parameters go, after the "flatpak run" part of the commandline?  Wherever I've put them, so far, the flatpak doesn't launch, with they're in the line.

Thanks,

Dave  H.