[orca-list] Programming in Python in Braille

Hello,

What are the methods that you  use to program in Python in Braille? I am deaf-blind, so speech is not an
option.
I'm considering trying to help with the development of Orca. I have Debian Bullseye, CLI and also Mate.
I will probably do the development on the command line, but I'm wondering if some of the text editors in Mate
might have special facilities for working with  python.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john boyer abilitiessoft org

** [mailto:program-l-request freelists org?subject=unsubscribe]
** program-l-request freelists org
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request freelists org?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request freelists org with the Subject:- faq