[orca-list] Do not install Orca 3.36.4; wait for Orca 3.36.5 (just released)

Hey all.

The subject pretty much says it all. Turns out that when I cherry-
picked a fix from master into stable, I had forgotten that fix assumed
some other changes that were not cherry-picked. Duh! And that
forgetfulness broke the interwebs. Super, super sorry about that!!

Happily it's only been a day since I did the Orca 3.36.4 release. And I
just did an Orca 3.36.5 release. So with any luck, you'll either never
get 3.36.4 in your distro, or you'll very soon have 3.36.5 which fixes
the regression. Either way, check the version before you install.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience!
--joanie