Re: [orca-list] suggestion for variants voice in orca

Hello, thank for your answer.

I no understand what is espeak-bg. For example in ubuntu mate 20.4 with orca 3.36, in preferences,voice, you can select espeak-ng only. In person only appear diferent accent, but not all variant. I only can enable it editing espeak-ng.conf. Well, maybe I am not understanding, so you say that is posible select any variant only using orca preferenses or no?, because that is my point, Orca must be show all variant for default with out extra configuration for users.

sorry if I don't understand XD.