Re: [orca-list] How do I install the very latest Orca?

For the Git repository:

git clone https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca.git

Then, from the orca source directory you've just cloned, run

./autogen.sh
followed by the usual ./configure && make && sudo make install

process.

Bear in mind the build dependencies as discussed already in this thread.