[orca-list] How do I install the very latest Orca?

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to Joanie and others for the improvements in Braille. To get them I will have to install the very
latest Orca. I'm not sure how to go about it. Is an
installable package available in the git repository? My tech might be able to build Orca from source, but
both of us are unfamiliar with the build process.

Please give me the URL to get Orca from the git repository? What is the git command to do so?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer