[orca-list] Some combobox are not accessible using Chromium

Hello,

Environment:

- Debian 10

- Orca master

- Chromium 83.0.4100.0

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to https://bugs.chromium.org;

2. Click on create an issue;

3. Fill the form for the first step, at this step we have to use alt+Down arrow to use the combobox "Chanel", else we cannot read the value with Orca;

4. In the next step, I selected "End User", and Audio/video;

5. Try to select something on "is it a problem flash or HTML5?"

Expected result: we should be able to select something, (I tried with and without pressing Alt+Down arrow)

Actual result: I cannot select something, or cannot know what I selected

Is it a known bug or do I make something wrong?

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA