[orca-list] orca crashing on a strange web page

Hi,

I just came across an orca crash while using Firefox:

- Open https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- Keep pressing down arrow / navigate down a few lines past the list of countries

Orca stops running. If I run it from the terminal, I see that it crashed with a stack overflow. The following is printed many times, for v3.36.1:

  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/orca/scripts/web/script_utilities.py", line 4624 in
findNextCaretInOrder

This bit of code recurses for every child of the parent:

                if 0 < index < parentChildCount:
                    return self.findNextCaretInOrder(parent[index], -1)

And, somehow, at least on my system, it has come across an image accessible with 2,771 children, all images. Orca dies after reaching 1000+ levels of recursion.

Thanks. Hope everyone is staying safe.

-Mike