[orca-list] {command line} EPR, a Console EPUB display program

Hi all. So, weeks ago I got a Raspberry Pi 4, to dabble further with Linux than my Mac Terminal. My Pi is
doing well so far, as I’ve learned to use SSH, SCP, and now RSync. But now, I’ve found something for all us
book lovers who use the console, EPR! It’s basically a command line EPUB reader, that also has support for
showing the book in Markdown format, just for me, practically the only blind person that cares much about
formatting, I know. But don’t worry, that’s a separate branch. It also keeps up with your position in the
book, and when you do the EPR command after opening a book for the first time, it will default to that book,
great if your EPUB collection is not as at-hand directory-wise as your audio books. 🙂 Repository with ReadMe:

https://github.com/wustho/epr