Re: [orca-list] Vinux Download

If you were doing it with Windows Microsoft would sue.  Linux, no such
problems.  A site rollyourowndistro exists to assist.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, Jace Kattalakis via orca-list wrote:

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 19:43:01
From: Jace Kattalakis via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Vinux Download

I ,may be remembering it wrong then, I am fairly sure I went to the site and
saw 'the Vinux team recommends no updates' (paraphrasing) and no Vinux 5 DL
link on the downloads page. Yay for Sourceforge links?

So would there be anything stopping people making a similar Ubuntu-based
distro then? I know. I know, we got Arch and AC but...