[orca-list] latest Orca what should I test to help you?

Thanks to kind MR Pavel Vlcek, I have opportunity to test The latest bleeding edge code of Orca with various Linux distributions. Including Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian. I have very positive impress. You have really prepared perfect screen reader. Perfect live regions support, stability improvement, speech responsiveness is much more better. I will be aptiently waiting for Google Chrome, which will be compatible with Orca to test it. But to be honest, also Firefox provides good responsiveness and information quality is excellent. So if you want to test some specific app, let us know. Or let Me know. And by The way. Also Windows can cause, that some specific GUI toolkits provides better or lover responsiveness while working with them by using varions screen readers. Windows is not exception, so if some apps will work slower while getting focus while using arrow keys, it is OK. Mate menus have fast responsiveness, also Caja file manager. So I Am ready to test and I AM ready to make Orca better and better by testing.