Re: [orca-list] Braille Orbit 20

Well, after its paired, it just works every time.  I use
bluetoothctl.  One thing I had to do before I did that is to make sure
that hci0 is up, either by running hciconfig or maybe bluetoothctl
will tell you.  There is a config option to make sure hci0 comes up on
startup as well.  Then if all that is true, I turn on the scan and if
I see the address of my device I tell bluetoothctl to pair -- I may
have to say trust and the same address as well, but I am not sure of
that.  Once paired things should just work.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:31:00 -0400,