Re: [orca-list] Audacious Not Reading in other Languages

Howdy,

That would be awesome. If you have time.

Thanks,
Storm

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 10:19:03AM -0300, José vilmar estácio de souza wrote:
Hi Storm,

One thing that can help us understand the problem is to capture an orca debug file using different languages.

One debug file for each language.

We can compare the two files to know what the orca is getting. I think this will make it possible to identify where the problem is.

I can try to do this this weekend if you can't.

Thanks.