[orca-list] Audacious Not Reading in other Languages

Howdy,

Audacious is pretty much 100% accessible as far as I can tell. In English all the buttons read and are
labeled. All the menus work as expected. The music libraries are easy to navigate, and orca is quite fast at
accessing everything, even on a Pi 3B+.

If you switch languages, however, the experience is vastly different. I have tried it in both Portuguese and
Spanish. In each of these translations, if you open audacious, it goes quiet. Tabbing through the buttons
doesn't speak, trying to access the menus doesn't work. Is this something on Orca's side, or something weird
Audacious is doing? If it is Audacious, is there something I can give them in thee bug report that will help
them fix this more quickly?

Thanks,
Storm