[orca-list] Firefox rich text editors

Hi all,

In Firefox, when you enter a rich text editor, does anyone know how you can access the toolbar or menu bar that is associated with the editor?

In Windows, pressing Alt+F10 moves focus to the toolbar above the edit window with the various format options like Bold, Italic etc. but I can't figure out how to do this in Firefox with Orca.

Note by rich text editors I mean the ones like tinyMce that let you edit content with rich formatting - as used by content management systems and so on.

Thanks,

Nick