Re: [orca-list] On Firefox Nightly, Orca is not announcing it entering inside a list

Le 12/09/2019 à 18:44, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Looking at that list in Accericser, the list has a combination of links and list items as children. It should only have list items. When we see lists which don't have the expected hierarchy, we don't treat them as a list.

Thanks Joanie for the feedback.

Who should fix this issue? The webmaster or Firefox?

Best regards,
Alex.