[orca-list] Speech-dispatcher, Xserver XSDL integrated Pulseaudio sound server ane Espeak interrupted speech

I know, that you will not like Me very much. But in this mailing list, there are so many experts also on The source code of SSpeech-dispatcher. Even I AM using speech-dispatcher from Debian Buster, compiled for ARM64 Bit architecture, including precompiled support for Libao, I can not solve one software issue. When speech-dispatcher send some char or string to Espeak even by using spd-say, speech is very interrupted. In other side, when I type Espeak "test string" speech is fluent. I would always had to use integrated Pulseaudio and sox from Termux. But it require new processes, next 80 orĀ  more MB. And when Linux run by using Userland, I do not like if next process will be created. Xserver XSDL really contain integrated Pulseaudio support. It is usable by many apps including standalone Espeak. And I Am wondering, why Espeak speak fluently when I Am using it with emacspeak. No cutter speech, soft and fluent sound. Does Emacspeak uses also Speech-dispatcher? If yes, why spd-say and Orca produces so interrupted speech in combination with Pulseaudio for Xserver XSDL and why Emacspeak do not produce so interrupted speech.
Any advice will be very welcomed.
Because when I want to run some standalone X apps, I have always device turned on and focus resides inside XserverXsdl main window, so I do not have problems, that sound will not play when I would turn display off.
Thank you very very much for yours dvices.