Re: [orca-list] orca completely stopps functioning when i launch thunderbird

On 06/09/19 5:48 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
On 9/6/19 2:07 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Joanmarie Diggs, le ven. 06 sept. 2019 13:59:48 +0200, a ecrit:
Hold off on the name changes until we have the final new message in
that particular folder. The thing is, knowing when they have the final
new message *might* be tricky.

A way to get this could be to delay name change a bit, to avoid sending
all change notifications, and instead have e.g. one every 100ms at most.

Maybe less frequent than that.

Anyhoo, if you are able to look into that from the Thunderbird side of things and fix it there, that will certainly help. Spam is bad.

Thanks!
--joanie

I agree with Joanie.

Every now and then I come across a thread at the end of which Joanie pushes a work-around and gets the things *managed* but managing and solving the root bug are two different things.