[orca-list] Orca, FF and Youtube

Hey list, ran across this the other day and wanted to know if it's just me.

Running the latest orca-master, latest Firefox.

If I go to Youtube and launch a video, it speaks the page even when I have that option turned off. For comparison, I set NVDA up on a different computer the exact same way re: reading pages automatically. It does the same thing. Is it an Orca/atspi issue, or did Youtube change something on their end?

TO reproduce:

1. Open Firefox, and then Orca prefs. Turn off the present summary of a page... and automatically start speaking... options.

2. Go to youtube.com and load up any video

3. You should hear the contents of the page (in my case the sidebar) being read out automatically

Sienote: I've had issues with hitting control to silence Orca, sometimes, and it *might* just be a Firefox issue, Youtube's page starts speaking after I've pressed a key to silence it, for example test video level three *press shift or control* test video 2 level 3. I have to press control multiple times to silence Youtube.

Anyone else run into this or is it just me?

Jace