Re: [orca-list] orca completely stopps functioning when i launch thunderbird

Hi Majid.

So I think it's the same issue we're aware of and which probably needs to be fixed in Thunderbird so that it's not spamming AT-SPI2 and/or Orca.

On a related note, you've been CCing orcalist rather than orca-list. As a result, those messages are bouncing.

--joanie