[orca-list] Screencasts -- How to?

This isn't really an Orca question, but maybe someone on this list has
a good suggestion.  I'm starting a Youtube channel, and for example:
       https://youtu.be/wGqBFlOjooY

I want the ability to do screencasts, but little uncertain of how to
do that.  I'm completely blind, so can't see the screen at all.
Obviously, I need to have some type of headphones on if I'm doing a
screencast so I can hear Orca while I'm running commands.  This means
I will sit there with the webcam recording, headphones on, Orca
yelling at me, while I'm trying to talk and explain things.

I don't know, does anyone maybe have a better idea than that?  I could
do the screencast, then overlay audio, but that's even a wrose idea
for a blind guy.  I don't know, and no idea if there is a workable
solution to this, so just thought I'd ask to see if maybe someone
knows something I don't.

Cheers,
Matt